Handheld Waterproof Micro Inspection Camera
Struggling to see in narrow/ dark cracks around your home? Lost items under the refrigerator? Your toilet is getting clogged?
Handheld Waterproof Micro Inspection Camera is a micro-inspection camera that snakes into tight and hard-to-reach spaces and gives you a set of eyes where you can’t see.It’s so easy to use – just feed and view on a 2.4" HD screen! Whether you need to inspect a clogged toilet, shower drain, or need to see behind your appliances/ furniture, this camera offers 4-foot waterproof cable to bend and flex to perfect fit into any desired space.
The micro camera with built-in LED light captures everything on the hand-held view screen. A must-have for any homeowner and renter or even for a clumsy family member that loses things!FEATURES:
- Handheld Real-time Monitor - Conveniently displays what the camera sees on a 2.4-inch HD colored screen. No more worrying about dropping your inspection camera in the toilet!
- Flexible 4-foot Cable - Generous 4-foot long serpentine cable bends and flexes to go where you need it
- Ultra Bright LED Light - Discover lost objects, pipe clogs, and critter nests in the darkest corners and crevices with bright LED light fixed at the tip of the camera
- Waterproof - Able to investigate clogs in drains, toilets, and septic tanks without worrying about the camera shorting out
- 3 Tips for Different Usage - A hook tip is for removing items & debris from pipes and drains. A mirror tip is for periscope action when investigating tight spaces. A magnet tip helps pick up metal objects from tight spaces
- Size: 3.25" x 2.25" x 8.75"
- Cable length: 4 ft. (1.2m)
- Display size: 2.4"
- Probe Length: 4"
- Product Weight: 0.65 lb
- Power: 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- HD Micro Camera: Yes
- LCD Display: Yes
- Waterproof Camera Head: Yes
- 1 x Handheld Waterproof Micro Inspection Camera
- 3 x Tips (Hook, Mirror, and Magnet)
- 1 x Long cable